HVY 3.85% 5.4¢ heavy minerals limited

Yes, correct I am stating that I will back Adam Schofield and...

1. 542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Yes, correct I am stating that I will back Adam Schofield and others on the board by voting "NO" to both resolutions.
    Thanks for pointing a few things out which I am more than happy to respond to.
    Firstly Glen Simpson resigned from this board recently but you failed to mention that. Are you suggesting that it is it ok for GS to resign from a board but not Adam Schofield? Perhaps and most likely AS's resignation's confirms his commitment and focus to HVY which has a proven operation and will highly likely be mining soon $$$. Too many directors spread themselves thinly across a number of companies collecting director fees and contributing very little. AS has lightened his workload to focus on hvy and sh's imo.
    You mention one company which went to 1c "under his management". Not sure if you are aware but that company was actually under the management of the board of directors, not AS. I'll leave that thought with you in terms of you placing all responsibility on AS. By the way have you considered that the tenement did not produce the goods?.....it happens quite often and is the nature of exploration. AS did not remove any resource from the ground in your example, it was simply not there so I am curious as to why you blame him solely for that.
    The other company which you mention he founded and is flying seems to contradict your last statement that "a rethink may be in order".
    Why do you blame AS for the sub 1c company but not give him credit for the company he founded which is flying?
    I am happy with my initial thoughts from a number of perspectives but thanks for your input here as it has cemented my position to vote "NO" to both resolutions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $3.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $3.065K 56.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 23840 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.