AS2 0.00% 4.0¢ askari metals limited

Ann: Notice of General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-143

1. 4,219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 537
    The markets are so fickle atm and gamblers want pump and dump stocks which really hasn’t happened here but has happened to many others and they’re not in it for long term, so therefore they want growth right away, I’ve been here now for over 12 months and still believe in the story that is unfolding here. Here for many more years if the story keeps unfolding positively.

Nothing has changed on the management front here and the strength of leadership continues to impress.

Patience is key I agree, the the secret key to unlocking the 10 bagggers, how many times have you left yourself short in selling out and it could’ve been more than 10x if you were patient, it’s happened many times for me, hence why I’m sticking here as I’ve seen plenty of other businesses flourish after selling out and not trusting your gut. RNU was my biggest at 1.8c now it’s over 20c. I’m here until the story explodes and makes me not have to get up for work each and everyday. A 250m MC will do this, if its 5 yrs I’m stoked, if its before then even better!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AS2 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.907M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 4.0¢ $763 19.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 21095 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 140550 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AS2 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.