AZL 0.00% 1.6¢ arizona lithium limited

Ann: Notice of General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-107

1. 3,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 788
    100,000,000 for Paul and 80,000,000 shares for Matt is a joke and that's just related to performance rights for Prairie. What happens with the options / performance rights kick in for Big Sandy and then Lordsburg?
    No one is against management being rewarded but over the next couple of months our SOI will increase by 700,000,000 + any other CR or further performance shares announcements. Last year there were a number of performance shares, Salary related increases and options issued on top of the multiple CR which I also bought in on but as shareholders we all have a choice and no one is forcing anyone to vote one way or another just vote! Let your voices be heard.

Someone mentioned it's the equivalent to $7,100,000 at todays price for Paul alone, imagine in 3yrs?
    What has Matt done other than have his mates pump the price when he first jumped onboard? I'm not convinced of anything Matt has done, he introduced AZL to Nikola through a uni mate of his who works at a Nikola and we bought 50 trucks, great... where's the mention of an offtake which I'm hoping that transaction is heading towards. Otherwise why buy from there if they are sourcing their lithium elsewhere? That's not circular so what has Matt brought to the table thus far other than grand dads jackets that are oversized!

I also mentioned earlier Julian's that the performance rights are a non issue as they are 3yrs away but the choice has to be made now and not in 3yrs. Why would we roll over hand hand them tens of millions of dollars for a project they bought with our money?

Paul owned the claims originally so I'm fine re big Sandy shares etc... But Prairie???? What has Matt done for Prairie? What has Paul done for Prairie?

Reward does not need to be in the hundreds of millions of shares!
    Eventually we will be completely diluted and they can vote however they want for anything they want! That's why we need to think ahead and vote. Management is thinking 20 steps ahead

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $71.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $13.17K 862.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
83 13910664 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 9057235 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.