PAA 0.00% 22.0¢ pharmaust limited

I am waitingwith excitement for BOD worshipers to enlighten me...

1. 130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113

I am waitingwith excitement for BOD worshipers to enlighten me into why this action by thedirectors is of enormous benefit to the company and not just a brazen attempt atpersonal enrichment for themselves.

So far Ihave had

To give confidenceto new investors to participate in the capital raising – this implies that without theboard members getting preferential treatment the new investors would not beinterested in getting shares at 20% discount plus a commensurate number of no riskoptions that did not expire for 3 years. Not a particularly hard sell for anexperienced broker I would have thought.

A PRexercise -
    I always thought PR exercises weredone to get some additional value for the company. Not sure the market agrees that free options to directors is giving much additional value to the company. Directors yes! Company no!

What hugewin?.
    – I may bepoor, but assuming share price hits $1 within 3 years then $700,000 profit is quitea large win. At 4c options cost would be $50,000 for a value $750.000

Ifcertain posters on this forum were offered sharers they probably would refuse
    – unfortunately we will never know asthey were not offered.

It was atypo not 4c but 15c instead
    - I am exaggerating because they will only make $670,000 not $700,000 if they hit $1. Still a nice sum in my book.

You are adown ramper with nothing better to do than abuse the BOD
    – I like this one the best so far.As a shareholder I am not sure why I would deliberately down ramp but I am certainthe BOD true believers will enlighten me with a very good motive for this type of action. My suspicion is that there is very little legitimate reason to support the board on this occasion so the mantra of the dedicated supporters is to dismiss anyone of not like beliefs and belittle them so they can not cloud the issue by asking for explanations of strategy.

Its allabout the results, this is just a distraction –
    I thought the old “fake news” crywould come out. Having served on a number of boards of ASX listed companies Iwould not have thought directors being remotely perceived as feathering theirown nest would be considered just a distraction. Believers say. As long as the final outcome isgood they can do what they like. Sorry I don’t agree. Everyone must be accountable.

I wouldwelcome a discussion with anyone who really believes the passing of these resolutionsis in the best interests of the progress of the company or that without themthe company will fail.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.0¢ $191.1K 906.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1300 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 9563 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
21.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 20.5¢ 533029
Last updated 15.54pm 03/05/2024 ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.