PAA 3.13% 16.5¢ pharmaust limited

Densy,how else would one see it, the cr price was set at a 20%...

1. 8,866 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    Densy,
    how else would one see it, the cr price was set at a 20% discount, the announcement re additional shares didn't say anything about attached options.
    The attached document, which I can not access again was the document that shareholders were going to use to vote on and if I hadn't picked up the exercise rate listed would others have, the announcement issued at 1.16pm, I posted the exercise price at 2.05pm, Adreamer stated it was a typo at 7.40pm, very convenient as asx announcements close at 7.30pm.
    So let's say the document was voted on as it was typed and a yes vote was obtained wouldnt that mean the 650,000 options would have an exercise price of just 4 cents.
    Nice typo for the board
    Also it was pointed out that the meeting documents wouldn't be posted out but the on line document was to be used.
    They also urged shareholders to vote on line as due to covid they may not be able to attend the meeting

Imo the shares need to at least go on a trading pause or a trading halt prior to trading commencing on Monday

And just for others my blood pressure is good, I have already done my washing, my house cleaning and will be out with friends for lunch and then off to see Finding the voice movie so my Saturday is well taken care of

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $80.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $276.1K 1.636M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 379426 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.