HMD 10.0% 2.7¢ heramed limited

Ann: Notice of General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-2

1. 684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    With the much discussed upcoming meeting on tomorrow I thought it might be a good time to collect some questions from HMDers that are unable to make it. Please post them in this thread and I'll do my best to raise them. To kick things off here is a summation of mine -

1) Is there work being done to sign up more private obs groups, approx 1000 private practices?
    2) Is there work being done to integrate into existing maternity systems like K2MS? Harris software sells K2MS and mCATs that are used for 1 in 2 births in Australia
    3) Has the GCH started their trial?
    4) Of those practices that chose not to progress talks, what are the reasons given?
    5) What about midwifery practices? 15% of births in this country are facilitated through this model of care.
    6) Provide a general update on e-Lovu and their progress. Of particular interest is how Cadueceus group has received the rollout
    7) What is the progress with getting incorporated into the many state Gov remote maternity care initiatives that are currently underway?
    8) Have you received any pushback on pricing?
    9) There has been some talk about an "imminent" deal in the US with a large hospital group (independent of e_Lovu, talked about by Dr Ron) - what is the status of this deal?
    10) What are the platform enhancements currently in development?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.003(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $13.15K 491.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.