HMD 4.00% 2.4¢ heramed limited

to the guy with the phone numbers of the people running the show...

1. 2,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 910
    to the guy with the phone numbers of the people running the show it also looks like a lack of progress… maybe it’s a lack of progress??

What baffles me is that Santosh is a great guy and really knowledgeable about quite a wide array of subjects but I wouldn’t have picked him to be a hunter… we have 2 really experienced guys over in the USA for HMD and so far zilch…. Anoushka is a really competent executive as well, I have been invested in another business that she was part of and again…. Wtf?! I completely understand that the time frames are very drawn out with health tech but this is getting a little ridiculous. Everything that has been in the sights has been a near miss, JHC is a good contract but in isolation it is nowhere near enough. The GC health deal cannot be reported due to a clause in the contract that was specified by Qld Health… dunno? Maybe it will be another near miss…

I can’t get a read on why Ron is not scoring more runs, he is the real deal but just missing too much here at HMD… I honestly have no idea why it’s not getting more traction ESPECIALLY when you just see a continuous stream of activity coming out of e-Lōvu… at some point e-Lōvu will need many more licenses as it is basically just a rebranding of HeraCARE and revenue will tip into green…. Just an odd path to have ended up upon?!?!

not often that you get FDA and TGA approval and clinical verification and validation and glowing peer reviews and exceptional user experience and affordable and then get an almost total commercial miss…. This is a really new phase of investing for me….

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.