HMD 5.88% 1.6¢ heramed limited

Ann: Notice of General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-47

1. 3,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1038
    The only information I get about the company is from you mate. That's so incredibly appreciated, but wow, it should not need to be like this.

Every weekend I go back over my thesis. On paper it stacks up but still no hits and a share price that seems to have found its groove near the bottom. It feels like excuses are being made constantly - is Broward Health still under cyber-attack? Surely that is coming to a conclusion, 'imminently'. Joondy is beyond a joke - what the hell is going on there?

Given there is not much difference in the product and core offering, yet chalk and cheese on outcomes, the key difference between HMD and e-Lovu appears to be people. I don't know Ron/Keith from other places, but I know some of you guys hold them in high esteem.

Santosh is on a mission...nothing appears to be getting in his way.

So if Ron/Keith isn't going to work for an outcome, what is their end game? Why bother jumping onboard/jumping in deeper?

Does e-Lovu carry them to their own personal wins too? Surely the performance shares are not that appealing for Ron.

I can't make sense of it, and the complete absence of communication is maddening.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $10.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $2K 125K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 432215 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.