HMD 4.00% 2.4¢ heramed limited

that’s pretty much exactly what Ron has said. It’s been 2-3...

1. 2,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 910
    that’s pretty much exactly what Ron has said. It’s been 2-3 months of damage control which is all well and good etc as well as being highly likely to be true… having said that and appreciating that it could be exactly as it sounds, there should also be at least 1 win along the way. Santosh and Noël are seemingly making the headway that should have been achieved by our all star lineup.

Ron and Keith have GENUINE pedigree in this space. There’s no reason to get involved in a clusterfuck of a zero outcome lifestyle business for either of them. The money on offer isn’t enough to just kick about and do little to nothing. Ron was quite adamant that by way of setting his performance options at increasing share prices that he was demonstrating his belief that we would get there…. Dunno?

e-Lōvu is proof that there is a market available to HMD. GC health is a mystery due to clauses in the contract so who knows? JHC is working out but on limited terms and without broader roll out. Remote health is in use in Australia, I’m invested in a mob called Cardihab and they are getting traction so there are real possibilities in Australia… Cardihab also runs on incredible margins so I know what can come true in revenue/profit etc… just so frustrating.

Hopefully something emerges in the December quarter… sounds a bit broken record… lol

back to structured positions and options premiums…. Can’t wait to find this passive income everyone talks about!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $1.68K 70K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 333872 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 373692 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.