BOT 1.35% 37.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Ann: Notice of General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-14

1. 986 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    THIS IS GREAT NEWS ! BOT management wants shareholders to waive the limitation around the raising limit from the previous CR so it can have the ability to raise further funds without requiring shareholder approval within the next 12 months.

As a shareholder think about why management wants this to happen, the thought process behind this could be: when the SP takes off (goes up substantially) on or after FDA clearance, why wouldn't you hastily raise $50MilAUD by issuing another 50mil shares at a $1 each to progress the company! It is not all that much dilution! I see no problem in this happening. When you invest in stocks you either back management or you dont, if you dont then dont invest in that stock.... The fact that management are doing this means that they have high conviction behind the SP rocketing shortly! Otherwise they would not consider doing this! THIS IS A GREAT POSITIVE SIGN for us retail shareholders!

I normally watch from the sidelines, but there are too many P-Platers on this forum that dont understand listing rules and appreciate the thought process of a listed company's management team like this one where the management team's interests are nearly completely aligned with shareholders. Holding a lot of shares and commenting on this forum regularly doenst make one an expert on how listed organisations work, at the general meeting please ask management why they are doing this before down-ramping in this forum!
    Last edited by stomar: 17/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
0.005(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $678.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.5¢ 38.5¢ 37.5¢ $1.701M 4.493M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 523247 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 146093 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.