TI1 0.00% 1.4¢ tombador iron limited

Ann: Notice of General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-21

1. 361 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    I have been in touch with Abby MacNish, CFO/Company Secretary. She's informed me that the notice of meeting contains information and conclusions of the review of the transaction by the advisers. I have 2 problems ... 1. There's reference to analysis by AE Advisers who have basically provided an independent review. But we don't get access to that report!!!!!! In other words, we have zero idea whether their conclusion is that this is fair/reasonable or not. Why is this not made available? How can investors - the owners of the company - form an informed view of the transaction? Ultimately the directors are saying 'maaaaaaate, just trust us'. 2. Problem number 2 is what I've been banging on about all along. See the pro-forma balance sheet below. Pre transaction we have $12 million in inventory (ie stockpile). Post-transaction we have zero. That's because it's now owned by the acquirer. For which we get a 4% royalty. This is just outrageous. I don't want a 4% royalty. I want 100% of $12 million. I will be attending the meeting on the 27th. (Who seriously convenes a meeting for the 27th December?). I urge all shareholders to do so and do not be shy in asking questions, I won't be shy.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5839/5839750-43c989078ed518eff2c83e2a51e9070e.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.