ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207
    I finally spoke to JB. He spent the majority of the phone call complaining that the reason the project failed was because the investors stopped supporting the project. He took zero responsibility and basically said it was the top 20's fault.

He said EQE will become a shell. I asked if they are looking for projects and his answer was they were not and have no plans to do so. Absolutely mind boggling.

You will notice from the annual report that useless J3w, has-been Koerber and Ted are all continuing on as non-executive directors.

The definition of a Non-Executive Director - "Non-executive directors (NEDs) play an important role as board members in the corporate governance of modern companies. NEDs stand back from the day-to-day running of the business, drawing alongside the executive team as required to facilitate the strategic decision-making process."

These clowns couldn't run the day to day of the business let alone manage corporate governance and/or strategic decision-making processes.

So much for @GT55, his broker John Wardman and the other top 20 shareholders putting their foot down demanding these guys be removed immediately from their positions. Would give Ted a pass since Tribeca are still the largest shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.