UNT 0.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

Blake's Director's Written StatementIMO and all of this post is...

1. 67 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Blake's Director's Written Statement

IMO and all of this post is only my opinion Mr Blake has failed to address some important issues.

1. The email titled "Important Update from UNITH Board of Directors" he has stated are defamatory and baseless but Mr Blake has not advised why.
    2. Mr Blake states "A concerns notice pursuant to the Defamation Act has been issued". A concerns notice is purely for the purpose of trying to resolve a dispute without the necessity for litigation. Normal what happens is the party that sends this notice requests for documents or other material that would prove what the aggrieved party feels is defamatory. SEE BELOW LINK

The Board of Unith would have obviously responded to this notice by providing Mr Blake or his lawyers all the relevant information or at least a list of documents or information they have to justify and make such a public statement about Mr Blake. If Mr Blake has breached his duties as a Director and the evidence is there then it is a fact and the truth and it cannot be defamatory in making such a statement to shareholders or the public.

It would seem Mr Blake has not addressed this issue under any circumstance just made a comment they are baseless.

3. Capital Raising Concerns
    Mr Blake says he has concerns about the current capital raising strategy and states Unith raised $4.8m last year via institutional and sophisticated investors. I believe those institutional and sophisticated investors were all gone eight weeks after the last capital raise and had sold out. Im not to sure who organized that placement however Blake being an Ex Stockbroker surely would have been instrumental in that. Also based on some of the announcements last year around Everblu and Peak Asset Management there seems to have been something that went on that Unith had to pay A LOT of Fees from memory $250K to Everblu.
    He also states that this $4.8m was spent within approximately one year however the last quarterly indicated that Unith had $1.4m in cash at bank. So this doesnt seem to be true.
    While this capital raise is at a lower price this time around shareholders are participating with a very attractive Rights Issue which is good for long term holders..
    Mr Blake also states that we have not yet seen the impact of last years capital raise on the progress of the company. I am not sure what he means there as the following would apply and debunk that theory.
    i) The Road Map for 2023 was achieved on all milestones either on time or before time.
    ii) Our investment in Audio Stack DOUBLED to nearly $4m
    iii) Our Platform the BIG Ticket item is now live
    iv) Track Concepts went from around 100,000 subscribers at the beginning of 2023 to over 800,000 due to the business being restructured

4. Blake's more generally "I am concerned with the current direction of the Company"
    I am not sure what the concern is for him because we seem to be heading in exactly the direction of where we are meant to be heading. The company announced the Road Map for 2023 as stated above and ticked off every milestone. Is that not the direction we were meant to be heading???? Seems odd to make a statement like that unless of course he wants the company to go in a different direction hence the involvement with NVISO LIMITED, KLINTBERG etc etc. Obviously as stated by the Chairman the board and Management assessed the NVSIO deal and after their due diligence SAID NO to the deal. But it would seem that and this is only my opinion that Mr Blake was very close to Klintberg & NVSIO and for some reason wanted the deal to go through even though the vote was a BIG NO. He also goes on and states "In my view, corporate opportunities available to the company have not been adequately explore" but if you do even a little bit of due diligence yourself you find out the nVsio SA is in ADMINISTRATION which can only mean one thing THEY NEED CASH and they cant pay their bills and that is only one little thing. So no money and they want to do a deal with Unith????? Seems like what they want from Unith was to bail them out of the administration???

IMO The other thing that seems to be a little porky being told by Mr Blake is that Cotterill is not associated to NVSIO when I remember seeing something along the way that Klintberg who is a shareholder of NVSIO and the Chairman?? was recommending Cotterill to go on the board to shareholders of Unith he was sending emails to???? Cant remember exactly where to be honest.

AND NOW FOR THE ICINGon Mr Blake's cake is that in his second last paragraph he states " I have been integral to the direction and growth of the company over the last approximately three year" but higher up in his Written Statement he states " we have not yet seen the impact of last year's capital raise on the progress of the company" AND "I am concerned with the current direction of the company"

It would seem Mr Blake is not happy with the company but then states he has been INTEGRAL to the direction and growth of the company.
    Mr Blake you cant have it both ways you are telling us the company is basically not going in the right direction and you have been integral in directing it in that direction?????? Seem a little bit odd doesn't it?

The other issue is Mr Blake has not addressed the issue of HOW he intends to run the company in a better way. His 25 years experience it would seem is stockbroking not running an AI Company with Digital Humans

Anyway for what it is worth I am voting a BIG FOR Resolutions 1 to 5 and a BIG AGAINST to Resolutions 6 to 8
    The objective of the concerns notice process is to resolve disputes regarding alleged defamation quickly without the need for litigation. The 'concerns notice' A concerns notice is a notice sent by an aggrieved person to the person who published material complained of by the aggrieved person.
    Last edited by CASHkingX: 21/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $3.282K 252.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2333831 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2251595 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.