UNT 5.88% 1.6¢ unith ltd

Ann: Notice of General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-22

1. 1,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52

Well, I nearly fell off my chair, I was laughing so much after I read, "Blakes Director's Written Statement". IMO this guy is a DUNDERKLUMPEN, goodness me.

Then I read CASHkingX's post and he has hit the nail squarely on the Blake's head.

How contradictive is Blakes statement????

Here is saying he is not happy with the direction of the company in one sentence and then further down the page he is telling us what a jolly good fellow he is because he is the MAN who has been INTEGRAL in the direction of the company.

WHAT??????

How has this guy been in this business so long?

If i compare this entire circus that is going on to a Seinfeld episode, Mr Dunderklumpen himself (BLAKE) would have to be Constanza.
    An Absolute FOOL, without much Knowledge, pretending to know things but has Absolutely "NO IDEA".

And who is this Cotterill character??? They can't even provide a CV for him. How dodgy does that sound???

Are we all living in the Twilight Zone?

He could be klinbergs long lost half brother from Germany that he hasn't seen for the last 40 years. Who is this guy???

You would have to only have half a brain if you voted this guy on the board.

I'm backing the CURRENT BOARD less Blake & Cotteril SO A BIG NO NO AGAINST for 6 to 8 for me too!!!

I would seriously ask all shareholders to do the same without "That CLOWN BLAKE", disrupting the progress of the company and our investment in it.

I, again, urge all shareholders to vote "AGAINST" FOR ALL RESOLUTIONS 6 TO 8 in order that we move on from all this rubbish and progress

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $19.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $21.29K 1.299M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 265381 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 718079 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.