UNT 0.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

Cuz ? Not sure what you are talking about there as you are...

1. 67 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Cuz ? Not sure what you are talking about there as you are certainly nowhere close.

But I will address the rubbish in your post.

If you care to broaden your research beyond your little shoe box you would know from your sources that Mr Mison did fly first class and was happy to pay for this upgrade. You would also know if you did your research that Mr Mison had to have a major operation on his spine and for years has been on medication for this issue, but you already know this as well.

Also I am aware that Idan has also flown First Class but he paid out of his own pocket for the upgrade/s as well and you know this as well.

The issue here based on the Chairman's email to shareholders is Mr Blake refused to pay for his upgrade and you know this to. Now Mr Blake cant have it both ways. He cant be complaining about the cash spend and jumping on planes traveling first class. If others at the company are happy to upgrade to first class using their points or paying for the upgrade personally I and I am sure other shareholders dont have an issue with this.

You also mention the share price and playing the ball not the man. Now when you have people placing sell orders of 9m shares as someone mentioned in a post previously who was the broker on the last raise and others IMO trying to derail the placement and rights issue you would have to assume that there is some form of manipulation going on in the share price.

Unith is a start up company and sometimes the share price is not a reflection of the balance sheet nor the potential of the upside or where the company is currently sitting. This is certainly relevant in 1000's of companies world wide. Here we have a small group of people associated with NVSIO and Klintberg trying to get control of a company with some excellent technology and CASH. Therefore you dont need to be a road scholar to realise what is going on with the share price.

Also for those that see the potential of Unith they don't focus on the share price they focus on the deliverables and we have seen them deliver over 2023 and I am sure they will deliver in 2024.

Last edited by CASHkingX: 22/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $3.282K 252.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2333831 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2251595 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.