1AI 9.09% 1.0¢ algorae pharmaceuticals limited

One of the things (amongst many) that has attracted me to this...

1. 33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    One of the things (amongst many) that has attracted me to this stock is the fact the directors are paying themselves low cash fees and are fully incentivized by their performance packages.

I think 3 cents is a fantastic milestone, that’s nearly triple the price from here for anyone who has just entered or anyone looking at buying a position unless of course you have paid much higher prices under the previous board of directors who failed to deliver shareholder value with the strategy that they adopted.

I hope they achieve all of their milestones because my position will certainly benefit financially if they do. I have done a lot of research into the fact that many believe that we are at a point where most of the drugs to be developed in the world have in fact been developed and that the future of being able to create drugs that can treat unaddressable indications lies with new drug combinations.

What 1AI have done here in partnering up with the UNSW is extremely smart and allows them access to the most advanced AI platform in this space. The potential for AI to assist with combination drug development cannot be understated in my view. The UNSW team are the real deal, just look at Professor Fatemeh Vafee as the leader of the project - she is educated in the US and has a PHD in Artificial Intelligence form the School of Computer Science at the University of Illinois and has been recoginsed internationally by her peers, not to mention (and I quote form the announcement made on the 11th September) she has already had a “decade of experience in AI-integrated transitional medicine and drug discovery through close partnerships with industry and governmental stakeholder.”

This truly is an exciting venture and I for one am more than happy to bet on the leverage from this current valuation of 1AI. Most stocks in this space in the US are all trading with $1billion market caps. Now I’m not for one moment suggesting that should be the case with 1AI but what I am saying is this valuation of $19m AUD is way under for where the company is at in my opinion anyway. As usual we are trailing the US in terms of valuations but I’m hoping that the investment community in Australia will wake up to this as we only need one successful drug combination to knock it out of the park form here and i think the risk/reward equation from her is compell

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $16.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $500 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3533429 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1744396 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.34pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1AI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.