IVZ 1.41% 7.2¢ invictus energy ltd

There is nothing that can be said. He can only speak in general...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 18 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    There is nothing that can be said. He can only speak in general terms as when we delved any deeper he said it’s starting to become dangerous waters regarding what he can and can’t say. A good thing to remember is that these are options and they still have to buy them so they aren’t really getting anything for free. This past year was a cluster f*** due to the PAC raise and the immediate sell off which ruined all future hope of anything on ground getting done from a fiscal standpoint. It’s taken quite a lot of work to get funding from Zim (at a premium) to put us where we are now. Yeah it sucks and yeah I don’t like it either but all I can sense is that something good is coming. Everyone needs to move on from two issues. One being that this is no longer a meme stock like it was there for a while and two, this is a long term investment (years and years) if you don’t like it than sell your shares and find another stock that produces more immediate returns. Otherwise we can only be patient and have faith that SM is steering the ship in the right direction which will benefit all shareholders eventually. Personally I feel far more at ease about everything after having thought my investment thesis through and you have to remember that HC and the IVZ threads are a very negative echo chamber that manifests all sorts of false narratives and assumed conclusions. SM has been really doing his best with the small team he has to get the wheels turning but a lot of these things we are expecting of him are now out of his hands. All we can do is wait and see as to what eventuates. I’ll continue to buy those 1million share lines that mr muppet keeps putting up and accumulate as much as I can whilst the price is in the doldrums and everyone is miserable. The way I see it is as follows, the nation is invested, the nation and surrounding areas are starved for energy and will consume every molecule that we bring up from the ground, China is soooo heavily invested due to off shoring all their production to African nations like Zim in order to lower their nations emissions and pollution for its people yet can’t run its companies in Zim due to said energy shortage (not sure anyone here knows this but China is building the largest stainless steel plant in the southern hemisphere in Zim). It doesn’t take much to add up the potential that could be. We just have to wait

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.