GNM 0.00% 1.1¢ great northern minerals limited

Ann: Notice of General Meeting, page-25

1. 6,821 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4293
    You seriously believe that the postings of an anonymous person and a open forum site would have any effect on the price of a share?
    I think you should be putting any blame on the flagging share price squarely at managements feet, considering the debacle of note getting their drilling map right in the last announcement. It just once again highlights the inept performance of management in regards to their Corporate Governance, seriously, you would think that the sentiment towards them they could at least "proof read" their announcements and then one does really have to question a couple of things:
    1) They willingly put their hand out for "bonus" performance options but lack performance
    2) They are paid to do a job and currently they sometimes keep failing to be professional (they are getting better ignoring yesterdays announcement though) but we could go over the amount of times they have had to make amendments to announcements if you wanted to?

Point me to where anything I have said about management isn't factual and I will make an apology and retract it.....

I really don't have to keep displaying my share holding but here you go ......I have neither added or sold, I never purchased in the SPP and will (for the hundredth time) increase my holding only when the OHD project gains any sort of momentum otherwise its the bottom drawer...
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/an...4030825/page-78?post_id=31297303#.Wuv_XdOuxm8

All IMO only
    cheers
    Last edited by fooca: 04/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.700M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $5.5K 500K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1530229 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 16136 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.42am 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.