GNM 0.00% 1.1¢ great northern minerals limited

Ann: Notice of General Meeting, page-8

1. 6,821 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4293
    It is admirable that you will take a stand by voting against the issuing of "options" but as @ans25 indicated it will swimming against the tide for a number of reasons.

Those eligible to vote on each resolution will far exceed those that are ineligible.
    King via Pandora/Tregeare with 16% of the register (not sure how Astron's holding is voted) will cast his vote in favour of all resolutions that he is eligible to vote on

1) Resolution 1: Ratification of the issue of the "Placement" shares, eligibility to vote - everyone except those that actually took part in the placement.
    2) Resolution 2: Approval to issue options under the "placement", eligibility to vote - everyone except those that took part in the placement.
    3) Resolution 3: Approval to issue options under the SPP, eligibility to vote - everyone except those that took up shares in the SPP
    4) Resolution 4: Approval to issue options under the SPP to King, eligibility to vote - everyone except King
    5) Resolution 5: Approval to issue options under the SPP to Peters, eligibility to vote, everyone except Peters
    6) Resolution 6: Approval to issue broker options to Xcel Capital, eligibility to vote, everyone

My original thoughts on all the resolutions are in post #32641150 whereby I actually support the resolutions except the 20 million options to Xcel Capital ,they earnt $250k from the placement and SPP (I never took up any shares in the SPP btw) because it is a cash generator when the options are exercised as well as a sweetener/reward for shareholders willing to support the company with their capital (resolution 3).

It is also in GPP's interest to have all resolutions passed, otherwise, as an example if King voted down the resolutions when trying to rally support for any future credit raises could/would be looked upon unfavourably if he never supported all the conditions of this placement.

There maybe some backlash from the "minority" share holders that could have their shares sold (if they don't act to retain them) but as their combined total of 14,700,000 shares only represents approximately 1.4% of the total registry, it will have little impact but a message sent. Also as a general rule of thumb, only 25 - 30% of shareholders actually take the time to vote making Kings holdings more dominant.

All the above IMO only
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.700M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $5.5K 500K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1530229 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 16136 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.42am 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.