SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Ann: Notice of General Meeting, page-19

1. 471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 587

To be honest, I read the same thing Jlo did and did not pick this up. So first and foremost thanks for bringing up such a point for discussion. You really have an eye for detail . While I see performance incentive as a complicated process, historically riddled with mistrust, debate, several class actions etc, Jlo, in my view, is right that ISX should move away from share price target to a more broader all-inclusive EBIT target. Share price target can influence management to hype news and stories just to hit a 15 day WAP. In the current scenario, it is possible. However what if the company doesn’t end up hitting EBIT? On the other hand, reaching an EBIT target would most probably lift share price and sustain it. I’m not for once saying the ISX management will do this. We have to call a spade a spade, as is, truthfully.

However, in all other respects, I do believe that they deserve such incentives as they have accomplished a lot (Lot lot lot) and in all probability will continue to do so. Buyers are not getting one share from me as my trust of this management to perform and deliver is strong as ever. As ‘tradealot’ said sometime back triple digits is what I’m looking at

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.