CCE 2.33% 4.4¢ carnegie clean energy limited

Shorters, tubby, bull, donny, thank you all. I share your pain....

1. edd
    930 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Shorters, tubby, bull, donny, thank you all. I share your pain. I don't think I have ever posted on this stock before and wish I didn't have to now. My attention was first attracted to CCE when it was CWE years (maybe 10 or more) ago when I heard Robin Williams giving it a thumbs up on the ABC Science Show. What a shame I was tuned in that day. I'm not sure how much I've got invested in CCE. Sorry Shorters, I think it's a good way less than your $66K but not sure how much and such is my disgust that I don't even want, or dare to know. I look back in wonderment at how much stupid trust I was content to put in the dopes running CCE, never for a moment doubting their know-how and tech savviness. Well ... with responsibility for admirable projects like Northam, an office in the UK (wow!) and the WA government pumping money into them, why would you not? (Yes, I know, for all sorts of good reasons that would have had smart investors taking the time to do boring stuff like looking at balance sheets smiling knowingly at gullible fools like me.) It was all looking so good and like just a matter of time until CETO, that doyen of renewable energy projects, developed into the saleable product it was always going to do, wasn't it? Well, WASN'T IT? So where the hell is 'Dr' Ottaviano (the urbane, smart-suited, politician dazzling erstwhile embodiment of the company) these days and how was he ever allowed to desert the ship mid-ocean with a golden handshake of a million dollars or whatever it was he is supposed to have rowed away with in his personal lifeboat? What fool signed off on that? I'm sure every one of us out here who saying amen to all of the above is wrestling with the same conundrum so succinctly put by Shorters. Do nothing whilst ignoring the nagging feeling of dread that if everyone else does likewise liquidation is surely staring us in the face. Or just throwing something in the hat for a bit of token peace of mind whilst expecting that in all likelihood it will be just throwing more good money after bad. The long, long road of a class action might be worth thinking about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $16.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 4.3¢ $1.888K 43.91K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 106552 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 26170 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.