CCE 2.56% 3.8¢ carnegie clean energy limited

Good money after bad is definitely a thing.The question I'd ask...

1. 351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Good money after bad is definitely a thing.

The question I'd ask anyone considering putting more money in, apart from the obvious stuff which everyone wants to know, is do you think Carnegie respects you, their shareholder? It's not just about their communication or lack of either. MO was directly asked about HotCopper in the past, and his response was disparaging. Considering what came to pass, I think his reaction was laughable and smells of someone being miffed that their BS was being called out. He didn't like shareholders who asked questions he didn't want to answer.

Now he's gone, but we've seen the new CEO claiming that he doesn't know how Ceto 5 performed at the same event where he pledged to be more open and honest with shareholders. Do you think he meant it? Was that him being honest and open? Do you think that showed respect? Do you want to give more money to a company that has been extremely careless with the truth and your money in the past and still doesn't respect you now?

Cause personally... BIG nope. I think there's more chance of success "investing" that money into vodka and lottery tickets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $13.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $347 8.933K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 192892 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 353591 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.50am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.