WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ann: Notice of General Meeting, page-102

1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1021
    Thanks CB.

SDJ, I had a bit more of a think overnight regarding your question 'How do you view the proposed investments the Directors have indicated they’ll be making?'.

Here's where my head is at:

• OBJ have had their hand out for almost 20 years from OBJ Shareholders and not once returned a single cent in 20 years.
    • Previous and current BoD's have been remunerated handsomely by OBJ Shareholders by way of Free Performance bonuses, decent salaries and benefits.
    • Performance Bonuses/Shares allocated on very loosely worded criteria's and then quickly sold on market to realise collectively millions & millions of dollars, over many years and many milestones, that never equated to any return for OBJ Shareholders ever.

So given the amount of information at hand, my view would be that most of the BoD are not actually investing their own money, but rather money you, I and All OBJ Shareholders have afforded them over the years or money that they have realised on Market by selling shares by being privy to information that SH were conveniently excluded from...like for example, the soft launch in relation to P&G.

This becomes very multi-layered for me and I struggle to view this as any type of Investment on behalf of Directors, considering where the money came from in the first place.
    Last edited by cmk1969: 19/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.