MBH 1.96% 5.2¢ maggie beer holdings ltd

This is along my line of thinking. What you describe is a...

1. 981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    This is along my line of thinking. What you describe is a worse-case scenario but absolutely possible. Or God forbid, Maggie should accidentally serve up the wrong dish to the Black Lives Matter movement. There are plenty of everyday considerations too. At the moment, it elevates one brand above the others. No one can predict the future. What if through organic growth (pardon the pun) Paris Creek rises to the top of the food chain (sorry, really) or St David or even a future acquisition? Longtable just seemed like a good umbrella name for an expanding food business without it being tied to one particular brand or indeed being a brand on its own. As much as Maggie is loved, I do have the concern that maybe her name and brand is not modern enough or progressive for all future possible endeavours. Here's an example -- Millennial Hipster Milk ... part of the Maggie Beer Group. It grates, doesn't it? Anyway, I've completed my voting for the AGM. In the end, I decided to abstain on the name change question.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $18.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.2¢ $36 698

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 349 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MBH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.