CYM 2.04% 5.0¢ cyprium metals limited

Ann: Notice of General Meeting, page-32

1. 23,387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1304
    You need to calm down.

Thanks for the advice.

I'm down 47% which I see as a paper loss at present.

Tell that to your bank manager.

The rest of your post I fully agree with but that's been repeated ad nauseum so no use me going along with the popular theme...if the Restart hadn't been delayed we'd have finance and be sitting at a minimum of 50 cents right now, but we're not...and there's just no discussion regarding the options for us now.

The breadth of expertise, the team that needs to be put together to get any brownfields project to production is staggering and along this journey there'd be many decisions made regarding finance...by whom? I'd suggest ill equipped BoD and management trying to match wits against the sharpest minds on the planet with a single focus who basically don't give two hoots if the project gets off the ground or not. This isn't discussed, why? Cyprium could effectively give up their first stage of Nifty, the 6.5 years, to get the opportunity to develop the rest...times are uncertain, credit has tightened, recession looming.

The only game in town is finance and keeping the door open until that happens. Is JB still working or did he get a redundancy? If he's still working then what is it that he's doing? There's little or no discussion regarding these matters or finance, we're steered away from them, we're distracted by other discussions...Nothing else matters!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $76.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.2¢ 4.8¢ $98.72K 1.982M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 76924 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 626748 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.