MNB 1.79% 5.5¢ minbos resources limited

"i hope those that are in communication with Lindsay can convey...

1. 13,637 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3919
    "i hope those that are in communication with Lindsay can convey the importance of raising this money and beginning construction by July."

I've already spoken to both Lindsay and the CFO. They are very aware of the importance of no further delays. I'm sure that I wouldn't be the only one that has spoken to them about this. They were already very aware of the importance of completing finance and construction on time before I gave my view on it.
    The process with the Angolan banks is much shorter than it was with the IDC. It is actually possible that the funding can be completed by next month although I'm just hoping it's done by mid July. The Angolan banks are very eager to lend to Minbos, which I had expected to be the case given that they now have quotas to fill, and they know that Minbos needs the funding before the end of July so if they are in fact keen to lend, then it should be done on time. The project gaining credit approval from the IDC following their Due Diligence was a big positive and has to help.
    I will be surprised if there is any further delay of any significance given the increased importance of the timeline now. It is possible that we get a positive surprise with finance finished earlier than mid July.

Last edited by chuk: 17/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $47.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.5¢ $24.07K 437.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 70000 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.29pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.79 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.5¢ 117487
Last updated 14.29pm 31/05/2024 ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.