MNB 2.13% 4.6¢ minbos resources limited

People discuss a wide range of stocks on these forums. Some...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 14,317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4153
    People discuss a wide range of stocks on these forums. Some resource stocks have nothing more than exploration targets. others have a JORC resource and others have early stage scoping studies. Most of those have no guidance on how to eventually fund those projects- if they eventually prove economically viable and yet the market values those companies and people discuss potential valuations.
    Minbos has a DFS proven, economically viable project, it has already funded and paid for US$16mill of the total US$40mill capex with major, long lead plant components manufactured and delivered. It has credit approval for a further US$14mill from the IDC and is in talks for the remaining US$10mill with plans to begin construction in July and production in April next year.
    Why shouldn't we discuss potential valuations?
    When have I ever promised anyone prosperity?
    I have no idea what an evengelistic space cadet even is but if they research companies and estimate potential valuations as a guide on whether to invest, then good on them. I'd like to know how anyone can invest if they don't have a sp target and why we shouldn't discuss potential sp targets based on reasonable, substantiated information. I think it's important to have sp targets.
    The best company in the world isn't necessarily a good investment if it has a valuation equivalent to a sp target of $1 but currently trades at $3.

Let me know specifically what it is you think I am posting that I shouldn't be posting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.