MNB 1.92% 5.1¢ minbos resources limited

"Both Lindsay & the CFO (who both went to Angola recently re...

1. 495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    "Both Lindsay & the CFO (who both went to Angola recently re finance etc) are both fluent in Portugese - that goes a long way with in country negotiations. Over the years I think they’ve earnt the trust of Government officials, they aren’t just a flash in the pan opportunist company trying to exploit the Angolan people."

On the surface, yes, but I think we can reserve this opinion until we see some direct, visible benefits that come from having earned the trust of government officials, like an expedited loan process with Angolan banks. It sounds good to be trusted and regarded by government but so far the company has been struggling very hard financially on this land. I don't mean that there will be no benefits in the future, but so far the outcome hasn't aligned with the country and presidential "support" as yet.

In other words, see what they (Angola) bring/offer, not what they say. The notion of "national importance" or "presidential support" means BS if we fail to raise pennies from Angolan institutions for a low capex project that benefits this country tremendously.
    Last edited by riverflows: 20/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $44.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.2¢ 4.9¢ $22.43K 441.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 68328 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 92283 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.