ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    Been negative sentiment since the halcyon days of 42c....Dendron CEO taking on debt and not issuing stock to raise funds for expansion was ludicrous and Aug 2011 Dendron & consequently PRR got smashed....And PRR still being smashed by market sentiment!

It will take approval from the FDA to get this duck out of the water....imo......Granting patents and wishy washy fluff aint going to cut in Oz biotech.....Partnerships or approval for market release (INCOME) will get these SPs going north....ANP all talk with partnerships as well with the good news ignored until the real cash comes in...These are still specs where the risk is high...If you can't stomach these high risk stocks get out now...

Telstra still good value and pay a good dividend on billions of income lithe some billions of dollars of profit....Banks too and food stocks...My other dud Im hearing people have put their life savings into it....These risky ventures one SHOULD put only 20% of a portfolio into high risk like PRR, ANP and the like....Plenty of them but don't put all your duck eggs in one basket....So the duck tells me over at NKP!
    Enjoy Christmas things will eventuate like cash/approvals but patience is the key....If your old hope your will is up to date if you don't have one get one! Just ranting Merry Christmas HCrites and loath the left!

ALL IMO! of course!
    Last edited by bilbo35: 23/12/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $458.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.5¢ 32.0¢ 31.0¢ $306.8K 972.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 178587 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 44597 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.