NOL 2.00% $1.47 nobleoak life limited

Ann: Notice of HY24 Results and Webcast, page-3

1. 239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Hi Brrrattt, looking forward to NOL half yearly report also. Agree no chatter and like your points above.
    I'm bullish due to seemingly: NEOS continued growth momentum, Quality of Advice Review (QAR) giving insurers ability to provide advice down the track (big if NOL can capitalise on this properly), and strategic partnership channels hopefully driving higher margin direct insurance sales.
    Float is decent also and higher rates still yet to really come through financials but should provide a tailwind.
    Shareholder registry interesting, a lot of instos, but I like Samuel Terry on there. Obviously nobody has been winning since the listing so no-one talking about it and I assume some would like to get out.
    One of the most illiquid stocks I've seen on the ASX, basically no buy side which makes it a pretty big commit for new buyers.
    Valuation seems good - I've read buying a stable life insurance business at 1x book is good practice, but NOL still in growth mode so seems a fair margin of safety.
    Anyway, keen to start the conversation on this stock and track progress. Team seems well aligned and rooting for them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.47
Change
-0.030(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $126.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.49 $1.50 $1.46 $42.71K 28.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5719 $1.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.50 30251 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.