PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

Ann: Notice of initial substantial holder from IGO,IGO-ABU.AX, page-2

1. 3,740 Posts.
    Hi All !!
    First post on ABU, and First investment in the company.
    The announcement today, being the heading, is a timely and very interesting move by IGO.
    Reasons are that 1 mil. could have been enough to exercise there right, BUT instead have taken a position in the company, and what could be considered strategic, and some what timely in the company (ABU).
    As ABU move back into the field, and hopefully with good exploration results, then this move may set the Cat amongst the pigeons.
    The Gold sector is starting to show signs of investor support, and no doubt companys (producers) will have there eyes peeled for under valued plays, with exploration up side.
    I think the land holdings that ABU have are becoming a greater interest to have, and explore in the future, for the larger players (producers).
    Although only small turn over today, there really wasn't to much for sale without sending the stock into a over brought position. In saying that, sellers weren't really in any hurry to sell.
    A lot of the action today was proberly stale holders, and day traders.
    May guess is that this may turn into a great play from here, as we (now me yeah !!)move into the field.
    ABU now have coin, without time delays, and future raising`s can be put forward.
    Will leave it there, as to much going round in side my head that needs further research, but will say,
    IAM EXCITED !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.236M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $359 179.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 6251188 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21628958 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.