WC8 5.10% 51.5¢ wildcat resources limited

this is how I see it Today in Wildcat, Mineral Resources bought...

1. 1,042 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    this is how I see it
    Today in Wildcat, Mineral Resources bought GAM’s ( who was Wildcats major shareholder ) holding in a Cross Trade, GAM is a fund and not interested in Mining and have to return dividends annually to their shareholders. A lot of Major funds would have been after GAM’s holding of 200 mil shares. So Mineral Resources bought their 200 mil shares at 85 cents. This means now all the funds that like Wildcat now have to resort to getting a holding by buying on market. In this confusion and uncertainty of retail investors I’m guessing they are hoping to mop up the retail money that is washing around. Mineral Resources is now the major Shareholder of WC8 and this is a good thing, It’s validation that Tabba Tabba is a tier 1 project and Mineral Resources could now seriously advance the project into production by opening up their Port Facilities and Infrastructure to Wildcat.
    The crossing of 85 cents now remains a critical benchmark for the ASX as it is deemed a 19.9% target and therefore any possible takeover must remain at 85 or higher for 6 months and can’t be less. Wildcat have 50 drill holes in the lab and once that’s released with the amount of drill rigs out there another 50 drill holes will be in there and so drill results should roll out from the lab every 2 weeks to the market over next 18 months. So I’m expecting WC8 to be a lot higher than 85 cents after 6 months and other takeover offers could come that Mineral Resources have to match or better. Mineral Resources see Tabba Tabba only 50 kms from the port as a Tier 1 project and want to advance it into production. The Retail market sold it off today as they thought GAM dumped their shares on market so must be no lithium as why would they sell. And also Mineral Resources have taken other projects in the past as a so called block trade and put them on a shelf once they got their 19.9 % holding. This is alot different once again a Tier 1 project and so I believe they have joined forces with WC8 to get this rapidly into Production and with that will become a big re rate in the $$ . . Min Res didn’t go to this trouble for nothing or to sit on their holding or to just sell at a $1 - watch this space - I’m expecting the Funds who missed out on Gam’s holding to follow Min Res and mop up the mum and dad selling and this will tighten up the stock even tighter and once again unfortunately mum’s and dads will get this wrong again
    make no mistake it’s game on here
    DYOR all IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.5¢
Change
0.025(5.10%)
Mkt cap ! $621.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 51.5¢ 49.0¢ $1.275M 2.524M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37331 51.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.5¢ 187139 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
51.0¢
  Change
0.025 ( 3.05 %)
Open High Low Volume
49.0¢ 51.5¢ 49.0¢ 1034674
Last updated 15.59pm 08/05/2024 ?
WC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.