WC8 0.00% 24.0¢ wildcat resources limited

Ann: Notice of Initial Substantial Holder from MIN, page-7

1. 4,422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3795
    Yes, one would think they must have seen something. Or heard but more like seeing to put such a big amount.

Some buys were before but bulk has been in last few days.

They have spent roughly $173m to purchase roughly 206m shares at average of 83.6c (including early buys in 40s etc)

One thing looks now very likely (probability wise), we are now on a Tier 1 Lithium Discovery (just using logic that MIN have spent $173 to get a stake)

Last announcement said this -

Wildcat Managing Director Samuel Ekins said: “We continue to be encouraged by the Leia Pegmatite’s scale, grade and tabular consistency having still not found the edges of it with drilling. It really feels as though we are in the midst of a Tier 1 lithium discovery at Tabba Tabba

I feel something big is in place. Though anything can happen and we don't know how MIN want to play this, but their buying at such a high price has de-risked to certain extent. I feel by their assessment they realise that this could be a major discovery. They thought its best to get in early before more potential surfaces, especially seeing how AZS played out. Maybe also pre-empting others to get in as Gina got into AZS and he may be feeling the pressure there could be another move. Ekins feeling that we are Tier 1 may hopefully be confirmed soon. This is just my opinion, I could be wrong, so please dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.