AMI 0.00% 15.5¢ aurelia metals limited

Ann: Notice of Initial Substantial Holder - Pybar Holdings, page-11

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    KKR, and others,
    I refer you to one of my previous postings re talking to Pybar's representative after the last AGM in Sydney before Xmas. I remember saying it was the " meeting after the meeting " that was the most interesting , and I specifically asked him if he was happy about the state of the SP at that time especially since they had been allocated 2 tranches of shares in lieu of cash, for the work they had done in " digging " the mine. If I recall these shares were allocated at about 35c and 37c ( I do stand to be corrected on the price ), whilst the SP at the time of the AGM was around 24c. The gentleman in question was very happy with the " digging " and very, very excited about the potential of the mine; he was also VERY IMPRESSED with the professionalism of all of the AMI staff he was dealing with, especially Rimas ( ??? I think he said a NO bullshit sort of guy and VERY knowledgable !! ). He also said " they " had the greatest confidence in this becoming a very successful company, and they would only be too happy to invest in this company in the future.

I know this may sound naive, but, because of this fascinating " chat " I subsequently bought another 100,000 shares at 24c, in the week following the AGM, so guys please don't take this as advice and DYOR before any think about increasing your exposure. Obviously Pybar have made a statement about where they think the future SP of AMI is going and are happy to buy in at the current SP levels; I do recall a poster on this thread saying he foresaw a $2.00 SP at some stage after the plant was in full production: if that becomes the case I will spend retirement in relative comfort!!! Whilst my Pybar gentleman would no doubt buy a $50million Sydney waterfront property to relax in, on his regular trips to Sydney from Cobar ( esp as it appears from the news that there could be some available, courtesy of the Chinese ).
    May I also suggest that others do make the time to attend the AGM and listen to the various directors when they talk about the company ( esp. Rimas and the Chairman Tony Wheby ) and MORE IMPORTANTLY at the refreshments after the AGM have a chat to some of the other attendees ( ie. Pybars reps etc. etc ); as I found one never knows what one can find out!!!!!!!
    I also am a long term holder and not a daytrader, and am quite happy to sit around awaiting for some good news releases; even though the SP has basically been stagnant since before Xmas; better in than missing out!!!

Cheers to all and please DYOR and all the above is my opinion only and not a recommendation,

CIVIL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $262.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $424.8K 2.735M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 299999 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 365892 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.