BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

They didn't. There holdings went below 5% twice before but never...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    They didn't.

There holdings went below 5% twice before but never below 60 million units.
    I keep track of there holdings regularly. The only thing I failed to keep track of is the repeated lies from management.
    Van Eck has been playing the trading games with 2-3 million units on daily basis. Some day they are 2 milllion up and someday 2-3 million down.

Not happy @atomic79 with what is going on.
    Where are those ounces which was pushed forward from the DEC quarter to March quarter.
    Was it just another lies from Simon Jackson.

Now we existing shareholders are facing massive dilution, we still don't know what exactly is going on.
    BDR is making BLK look way better. Never would have imagined in my worst nightmares. It's a fact now.

Maybe its a conspiracy theory in my mind and may have no actual resemblance or coincidence with facts.

But I now feel as if Simon Jackson was working for the Sprotts & Lundin's(S & L and Co.)
    and his other special connections all the time.
    Bring the company down to its knees, make the shareholders desperate and pick it up for a song.
    The S & L and Co. get half or more of the company from our expense.
    Use our money and resources to get done all the necessary work, exhaust all our resources and make the company look desperate.
    S & L and Co. enter the scene as the White Knight to save us from our misery.
    Shareholders say Thank God.
    S & L and Co. are happy to pick up a bargain.
    Simon Jackson's job done.
    He will be on his way to next assignment with a big payback.

But how can all this be happening under the careful watch of Craig Redhead , Robert Watkins & Greg Barrett who have a lot to lose.
    So maybe this is indeed a conspiracy theory inside my head.

Not good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.