OVT 25.0% 0.3¢ ovanti limited

Ann: Notice of Initial Substantial Holder, page-20

1. 2,006 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 704
    Thanks 612 for sharing your detailed thoughts on the current state of OVT and iSentric. It's clear that you've put a lot of time and effort into analyzing the situation, and I appreciate your insights.

Given the circumstances, it's understandable to feel frustrated, especially with the uncertainties surrounding the company's financial health and the lack of communication from the management. Your observations about the quarterly financials, production costs, and the overall business sustainability are very insightful and highlight the critical issues that need addressing.

The potential sale of IDSB or successful litigation to release capital are indeed possible avenues for raising funds, but as you rightly pointed out, these are temporary measures. The long-term viability of iSentric hinges on securing new contracts and generating consistent revenue, which has been challenging in the past year.

Regarding the rights issue, it will be crucial to monitor shareholder participation closely. This will give us an indication of the confidence level within the shareholder community and provide a clearer picture of the company's immediate financial runway.

Your point about the production cost spike in the last quarter is particularly concerning. The lack of response from the management on this matter is disappointing, and I hope you receive a clarification soon. Transparency from the management team is vital during these times.

As for the "administration and corporate costs," breaking down these expenses more transparently would certainly help shareholders understand where the money is going and identify areas for potential cost savings.

I share your hope that the directors and Clee, with his new significant shareholding, have a strategic plan to turn things around. It's a challenging situation, but a well-thought-out strategy and perhaps some innovative solutions could still provide a path to profitability.

Let's stay vigilant and continue to push for the transparency and accountability that shareholders deserve.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.720M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $825 231.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 20787113 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 4441006 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.53pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.