SGC 0.00% 0.7¢ sacgasco limited

My turn to do "just saying"...you are more concerned about who...

1. 476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    My turn to do "just saying"...you are more concerned about who people are in this forum as opposed to why this company has blatantly lied (over and over again) about their projects in the Philippines? With less than a week from the start of Q4-22 and nothing - EWT allegedly, claimed, represented, promoted blah blah... by June 2022 and no one bats an eyelid when the 14 point lie is no longer (you are the best shareholders)? And your rebuttal is....Iboesky and Blackitalian are one and the same? Madonna...che spazzo!...How about the site survey?....Oh but we have pipes ho ho ho.... and nothing but pipes for a pipe dream.... and an awesome drill ship (to replace the rust bucket Murmanskaya) that will never be able to perform its task on an atoll in less than a 100 feet water depth. But wait...it is for Nandino not Cadlao (good choice). Too obvious showing photos of a rust bucket (first the Murmans-nothing and not the Drillship Ventureless) to buy time, to buy favour and to buy merde.

Let us talk approvals that were supposed by done by Feb 2022......Not even ONE approval from any government agency in the Philippines (apart from one wishy washy DENR document related to doing an appraisal well - what did that get them?) since the deal with Bangchak last June 2021 and Manta in December 2021 (AUD 250K for EE's C&C&C binge! He is the big wiener!) - not one FIA or FOA approved. And now they talk about doing the world class dud of WL. You would think that having a drillship Blue Sky would...well..see some blue skies by now. Sidebar: JK jumped ship - smart move! FYI....in the DOE nothing happens from September to January. Good luck investigating who I am and who Italiano Nero is. But if I were you, I would focus on the facts and data that we shared about this company. If nothing else, focus on their balance sheet. It takes no genius to see that this company is running on fumes and if it were in the UK Companies Registry...it would have been put into administration by virtue of being a company trading insolvent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.458M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 3228867 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 808858 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.