CLG 5.48% 34.5¢ close the loop ltd.

What is not to like about this presentation? I would not say...

1. 1,880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386
    What is not to like about this presentation? I would not say they are operating in a niche area and have no competition at all but their methodology and concept certainly appear to have better prospects to establish partnerships which add both value and environmental sustainability to those industries which are providing a buildup of waste or outmoded product. The trend is slow but there is no doubt that the public are now becoming aware of the need to buy product which is either reusable or by process converts to usable product. When the move is backed with Govt policy and general advertisement it can be assumed that any company working on providing good solutions and is in research and development of further solutions must be gaining at least some impetus and a free ride without going to a lot of marketing expense. Having said that i fail to see why the price is languishing to the extent that it has. I know that acquisitions and new processes can be seen as hazardous when assessing an investment and there is a need establish that the boltons are integrated efficiently and provide some synchronised cost saving but we are looking now at that tipping point IMO. I think it was oversold in recent times even though it is definitely not technically. I have changed from hold to buy - but with caution - I would still like to see the FY24 report especially the US side of the story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
-0.020(5.48%)
Mkt cap ! $183.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.5¢ 36.5¢ 34.5¢ $178.9K 509.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 49784 34.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 15712 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
35.0¢
  Change
-0.020 ( 2.78 %)
Open High Low Volume
35.0¢ 35.5¢ 34.5¢ 325777
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
CLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.