CLG 7.89% 20.5¢ close the loop ltd.

Thank you @smalldog there are some key takeaways from that...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 399
    Thank you @smalldog there are some key takeaways from that interview which convey to me that this stock is quite a growth story. Those keys are :- 1. that their penetration of their overseas markets is very much still in its infancy from both a volume and product perspective 2. their processes are largely protected by global patents 3. commodity prices seem irrelevant as a percentage of their operations 4. there are large barriers to entry for competitors. 5. some of these keys add up to building a reasonable moat for themselves.

The whole of the interview revolved around nothing but further growth - not only organically but with the use of acquisitions funded by strong free cashflow. I will say it again - it's hard to see why the SP languishes. The company is not only 100% ESG themselves but is assisting other industry need to meet suggested ESG targets. They are also into research and development of further and better processes while making a profit. How can they be out of favour?
    Maybe it looks so good that it is hard to believe. I do see that there is reason to be somewhat cautious about how the integration of acquisitions plays out and how the accounts look after a period of consolidation but it does look as though they are on the cusp. Undervalued.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.