LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

great reading there @ormond. thanks i never place much faith in...

1. 2,547 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    great reading there @ormond. thanks

i never place much faith in the SP target numbers themselves... but the layout of fundamentals and thought behind user base targets /macro stuff is a nice base to research from.

i am here largely for the Mosaic product.... as that was what i saw and my brain understood clearly early on in this story.

the direct corporate/cloud stuff is great... but the whole "design over function" thing... will in my books... make this ever so appealing to the teachers and students who Mosaic are looking to help

no specific Mosaic "user pricing" figures / "subscription pricing" offered up yet... but Karl and Mat and Co. seem pretty keen to let market know what they can... when they can.

-------------------

BLUE OCEAN summary...

"........It is also important to point out that we do not assume any revenue being generated by the LiveTiles Mosaic education product.

There are multiple and significant opportunities to monetize LiveTiles Mosaic that may be unlocked in the future....."

that was late last year....

-------------------------

most recent LVT half yearly presso.... shows that LVT are beating initial expectations... albeit early days

mosaic 001.png mosaic 002.png

they are forcing those that follow the initial revenue estimate calcs to take a little more notice

Mosaic 2.1 million student base... to 2.5 million student base within months.

worthy of note.

Catholic Education South Australia... only claims to have 48,000 students.

http://www.cesa.catholic.edu.au/

SA Catholic numbers.png

so that leaves the vast majority of the existing 2,5000,000 Mosaic student base.... a very likely base for new paying users

looks like LVT are still only scratching the surface here

nice $$$ opportunity?

----------------

they say K-12 is the target base for Mosaic.... but LVT site also features an IVY league business school as a showcase for LVT products.... so they are chasing tertiary too (though perhaps not directly with Mosaic product itself... probably straight to Build???)...

http://www.livetiles.nyc/customer-story/tuck-school-of-business/

tuck.png

other colleges across the US... using Sharepoint.... may also prove to be a decent sized user base for LVT.

---------------

bsh
    Last edited by bigshareshead: 05/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.