TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Surely not? You were asked to nominate your source and you did....

1. 3,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1883
    Surely not? You were asked to nominate your source and you did. I thanked you for that. An apology is normally due to those who have wronged another in some way. Simply asking for a source is hardly a social faux pas.

I also note (probably in your haste to post the court information) that you failed to answer the other questions I posed for you.

As a polite reminder;

Your claim was; "ASX, your interpretation from the announcement. I prefer to get my info from the source."

My Questions were;

1. So ... what other interpretation is available to the following words; "... the ASX is otherwise satisfied that the Company’s ongoing operations are adequate, and the Company’s financial condition is sufficient, to warrant the trading suspension being lifted."

2. And is your source more reliable than announcements released via the ASX - is that your position?

Additionally, do have an honest belief that TV2 will relist?

I don't know the answer and I won't speculate but I am interested in what you think.

And thanks again for locating the listing information - saved me the leg work!

Looking forward to your responses to the above questions. biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.