BRN 1.92% 26.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Just because your opinion doesn't align with mine doesn't mean...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,928 Posts.
    Just because your opinion doesn't align with mine doesn't mean I'm down ramping, so there is no need for that type of posting.

As I've said 1000 times I love the tech, how the hell is that down ramping, or is it ok to ramp but not downramp? I was also one of the only ones who took what qqqqqq was saying onboard rather than blasting him every time he posted. I could not of been more honest or cautious in the last few months and laid everything out on the line. I get criticised for ramping and sucking posters in then when I try and be cautious I'm down ramping! Fair dinkum! Some posters on here are a joke.

Once again I will say BrainChip will be a paradigm shift in the tech space... But, only if it gets off the deck. Alarm bells sounded for me a few weeks back when I had discussions with some people and the ongoing delays etc. IMO only, I see more risk now than I did back then & to managements credit, finally, they brought out an announcement laying out some of those risks. My personal opinion...AZK was the wrong shell for BrainChip.
    Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.