BRN 0.00% 15.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Notice of Meeting - BrainChip Acquisition, page-69

1. 3,928 Posts.
    There are a few, but to mention it on this forum would be off topic. There is one close to following the same path as AZK. BrainChip will be good, "if" they comply with the ASX on re listing. I don't understand people who mention on here that they keep buying, on a downtrend unbelievably - the trend is your friend... Rule number 1. When the trend forms a base that is the best time to buy, otherwise if it keeps going down you lose instant money.

It is really a huge risk to hold shares in this over the blackout period, considering it may never happen and then people may lose all, this is very important for newbies to understand. Also I'm predicting a dump just before the blackout for this very reason.

Also my thoughts are to buy after the re list, this way I know it's a definite goer and I know I have time to buy before milestone 2, between now and then there will be no gamechanging news so it's a very long time to ask the SP to be nice. This needs milestone 2 to get going. All IMO but my cautious approach to this, there are no guarantees here and management have warned us. If it goes ahead and there's no further delays then buckle up.

If you email the below address I'll put you into a couple that may have slipped past you. All I want is the best for everyone here and to be cautious, especially the newbies.

Best wishes,

RE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $304.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $380.9K 2.450M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 1104665 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 478969 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.