APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Hi YardleyII note your support for the current board at any...

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Hi YardleyI

I note your support for the current board at any price. However, If you look at the deferred AGM Notice you must surely admit it doesn't pass the pub test?

Like you, I welcome increases in the share price if it means investors will finally be rewarded. However, let's not fool ourselves, the board has a track record of ineptitude and needs strengthening.

The failure to include a spill motion in the first AGM notice (and failing to acknowledge a first strike had occurred at the 2018 AGM) constituted a potential contravention of the Corps Act. The APG Progess Association drew this to the board's attention more than 10 business days before they postponed the AGM on the very day the AGM was to be held. This was after they realised a 2nd strike would occur if they didn't abort the AGM. How sneaky is that?

Why do you think we should blindly trust them? They clearly lack the capacity to act in the interests of shareholders and continue to run the company as if it is their private play thing.

You rejoice at the share price being 0.003 cents per share. What a joke? It was 1 cent at the beginning of 2018 just before the board butchered the share price by getting into bed with Bergen. You say we should trust the board? REALLY?

Clacko
    Last edited by clacko888: 30/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.