POS 10.0% 0.6¢ poseidon nickel limited

[UPDATE]You know what...I'm gonna spend some more time...

1. 4,957 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2232
    [UPDATE]

You know what...I'm gonna spend some more time re-reading the proposed changes of the constitution (Res 2) over the weekend, with a new eye that's looking to see if there are any Trojans buried in there. I think Yite's comments really do warrant a deeper dive. After all, if the other two Resolutions (1 & 3) are on the nose, then there's prolly merit in looking more closely at Res 2 through the Brown Lens.

Yite, one possibility for all this happening right now and not wanting to wait for the AGM could be if BMM/E is hella worried (yo, I'm hip brah! lol) that a reversal of the int'l NP (and changed sentiment/focus that comes with it to wannabes like POS) could start much sooner and be more explosive than simply waiting until the normal AGM timing in Nov. Here, I'm only thinking about what might be inside BMM/E's heads and the motivations that might be driving their urgency, regardless of whether it actually occurs or not. You know: perception creating reality and all that. Just a thought...

The Great Unreconciled question that screams at me is:
    Why
    T... F...
    is
    AF tacitly ok with Res 1, which is so clearly for the benefit of and only of his competitor shareholder, BMM/E?

(I really hope I don't need to watch any YouTube vids on making DIY tinfoil hats after all of this. It's not naturally how I roll..)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $13.31K 2.302M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 49621065 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 7731916 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.001 ( 12.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ 1949319
Last updated 15.22pm 10/05/2024 ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.