BNB babcock & brown limited

Hi all, first let me say I truly feel for the note holders and...

1. 645 Posts.
    Hi all, first let me say I truly feel for the note holders and their familys for the loss of so much of the value of their investment, an investment made in good faith and one that it has to be said came with Guarantees !!! I think the noteholders have the right to be duly angry at this ridiculous offer, no strike that, (slap in the face) I really believe that the Noswothy gang desperately want you all to accept this so that they can see you all go away and leave them to keep earning their ridiculous salaries for up to the next six or so years, basically on the bankers payroll. While I myself am not a Noteholder, I too have been stiffed by the Mgmnt of other shares over the years and currently hold BBI, notice how they keep dangling the carrott that if you accept you can express your tax losses immidiately, rather than much later. I will bet that when the Lowly Board of Company Destruction, headed by E Notworthy...ooops! Nosworthy were planning this attack, that they were sure you would all just fall into line and back their ridiculous plan. My advice as one who has Invested...Trusted...and been duly ripped off, SAY NO!!!! lets face it in Admin they will not be running the show...and they will be tainted for all time as the failed BNB destroyers. Pete

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.