SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

1c raise, though when this opens it will be more like .008.. the...

1. 2,023 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 713
    1c raise, though when this opens it will be more like .008.. the market hates this stock and they have 0 faith in these cowboys

I like how daft they are. The 6U costs 4mil Euro which equates to 6.5m aud, yet in the announcement they allocated 3.2m aud for payments to the 6U. Yet they definitely didn't incur that 3m discrepancy from the last quarterly..
    they can't even keep track of their finances in their announcements, no wonder they are in this situation now. Look at these operating costs, that's another word for wages.. it's almost like SAS is building the satellites that they deserve such exorbitant wages, no wait.. Gomspace are the ones doing the legwork.

it's important to note that this offer is not underwritten.

Also a share consolidation will happen in the next 12 months

all current holders can kiss their current investment well and truly goodbye.

more vague bs about us debt financing.. this has been going on for 9 months now.. hilarious

interesting thing was the phrase board restructuring.. I hope this means the Israeli friends will be kicked off and maybe some competent people will try to take control of this titanic, I don't envy their position as it's basically asking the impossible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.