SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Ann: Notice of Meeting - Placement to Raise $15m, page-308

1. 5,548 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1255
    You are 100% correct.
    At the time when all these terrific announcements were coming out I thought WOW this could/will very easily go passed 50c
    I was more than half right but not fully.
    I originally got in at 2c and it did go to 28c so it went well over half way that I expected.

What I did not think will happen and this is were I got fooled as did a lot of people.

These BS announcements that did not come true.
    Now these were announcements to the market so I took them to be fact.
    That’s were I got stuffed over/ and the lies when I did contact management but all they were saying is what matched up to the announcements that did not happen in the end.

Now I won’t apologise to NO ONE for my posts when all I was doing was sharing the information I received.
    What I do apologise for is the lies I received from management and then relayed the message to you all.
    I have been 110% transparent with everything I have heard /posted from management and beeptool as I was in very close contact with John.

I very easily could of made 1.1 mill on SAS at one stage if I put it all on at 2c when I first got in.

But I waited to see what was to come before getting in really big and the ONE ANNOUNCEMENT when I chose to do that was around the time it was publicly announced that the DIAMONDS WERE GENERATING REVENUE.
    what a dog Meir is for talking BS about that and I’m still considering taking legal action as I based a lot of my holding on that fake announcement.
    I believed the announcements that come out public because I thought the ASX would take action for BS announcements but in fact the ASX is just BS too.
    Might take both to court actually since they are not doing their job either.

2 things I can not stand in life are
    Paedophiles and liars
    they are the scum of the earth.
    And unfortunately Meir is a liar
    And it’s not one thing that he done so you can thing ok things change I’ll let that slide it’s been a lot of these announcements.

2019 300 to 500 mill revenue

2020. 5000 to 1 bill revenue

Some MOUs are fake (Such as the surname one) it’s one man the surname one this I found out doing research and confronted SAS and they said really we will look into it.

Diamonds generating revenue

CR 12c to build launch first pearl satellites

CR 3c to build launch first pearl satellites (wait one minute I’ll change that we will build 8 global satellites now) WHO THE HELL DOES THIS.

AND TRUST ME THERE IS MORE
    even this prospectus is wrong I said they needed 15 mill great they announced it but now they are saying launch including NO CHANCE
    15 mill is needed without launch.
    Why they added launch is to try get these instructions on board.

The only way they will have enough is if they get this 15 mill and the money from the grant that’s about 2.5 mill euro only chance.
    And they are betting on that if not another CR before launch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.