SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Mate what are you on about earlier on you were posting on...

1. 5,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1223
    Mate what are you on about earlier on you were posting on another stock about me for some reason just saying I bet Hunter only put $500 on the stock nowhere near top 20 but in fact I had to prove you wrong once again and prove to you which I shouldn’t have to but I did just to teach you a lesson and put you in your place.
    And now you’re going on about do I really contact management the answer is yes when you invest hundreds of thousands of dollars you try to stay connected maybe you don’t choose to go down that path because it’s not worth it for you because you put so little on the stock that you’re provocative not mine all I do is pass on the information or should I say most of the information somethings I keep to myself I’ll only tell you guys what I want to tell you guys what I hear some stuff that I hear it’s not beneficial for me to notify you guys so I don’t but the group was always informed
    The only thing that I regret is replying to you so this will definitely be the last one because I don’t respect you as a person I don’t respect you as a poster and you mean nothing to me just by the way you post I maybe younger than you maybe but you have no respect and I definitely do not respect you for that reason See you later have a nice life I hope you make no money and live miserable
    Last edited by Hunterr: 13/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.