SRT 8.82% 18.5¢ strata investment holdings plc

If you see an adviser and receive advice to purchase life...

1. 35 Posts.
    If you see an adviser and receive advice to purchase life insurance, theoretically you shouldn't be changing your cover unless your personal circumstances change - i.e. you have kids, take on more debt, change income/jobs etc. So some clients may buy insurance and not receive any more advice for several years.....

If you see an adviser and want full ongoing service, you might receive a Statement of Advice every year or two, addressing different areas i.e. superannuation, investments, insurance, retirement planning etc.

Basically....not an easy question to answer.

Many advisers operate under the umbrella of one of the big four banks, they generally already have centralised paraplanning teams, and in some cases uniform/centralised administrative processes.

However, much of the industry is comprised a large number of small/medium-sized FP businesses with between say 1 and 8 financial advisers, and their own paraplanning and admin staff. Even if they provide advice under the bank/AMP's AFSL, they still operate independently and use their own staff. These could all potentially benefit from Intiger's off-shoring solutions. They might start small, i.e. just outsource a few Insurance plans to test the waters, and then add other services from there.

Even the centralised paraplanning teams at the banks, when they are overloaded with work, already outsource SOAs to non-aligned contract paraplanners. They currently pay contractors way more than the sort of pricing Intiger is quoting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.015(8.82%)
Mkt cap ! $31.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 18.5¢ 17.0¢ $20.57K 112.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 174200 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 10 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.23pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.